The need for inclusion has never been greater in Singapore. The number of children with special needs continues to rise. Hence, the focus is now shifting to providing a secure environment for these children to learn and grow. These children have learning and communicating difficulties, and for that, the ministry of education has started new programs with occupational therapy assistants to meet these children’s special needs.
Commitment makes a difference
- The IIS special education singapore team is committed to every student so, they ensure that any student who comes there has an enriching and fulfilling experience.
- Many other schools do not pay complete attention to children with special needs, but, at IIS, their team is structured so that no child is left out.
- IIS cater to every child personally and adjusts the environment according to them.
- Their goal is to ensure that every child gets the high-quality education they derive. For this, they have a dedicated team of qualified teachers specially trained to meet children’s requirements.
- They also have a team dedicated to developing an interesting learning curriculum. Every child is different, and to make them learn in a fun way, the approaches adapted should also be different.
Many people enter into this profession because that is the only option left, or they need it for financial commitments. While for some, it is a choice. And people who do anything by choice are always the best at it. IIS truly has created a genuine community of teachers and staff who care for children.