Health and Safety policy
Lingo24, Inc. recognises its duty to comply with the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974, and has a Health and Safety policy in place for this purpose.
This policy is reviewed annually, and affirms the company’s commitment to, as far as is reasonably practicable:
- Provide adequate resources to maintain health and safety.
- Carry out risk assessments and review them when necessary.
- Provide and maintain systems of work which are safe and without risk to health.
- Establish arrangements for the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances provided for use at work, which are safe and without risk to health.
- Provide employees with such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to secure their safety and health at work and that of others who may be affected by their actions.
- Carry out health surveillance, where required.
- Ensure that all machinery, plant and equipment is maintained in a safe condition.
- Make adequate provision and arrangements for welfare facilities at work.
- Keep the workplace safe and ensure that access and egress are safe and without risk.
- Monitor safety performance to maintain agreed standards.
Go back and see more of our Principles and Policies.